HOW TO CONNECT GOTV NEW DECODER TO 2 TV SET
New GOtv decoder comes with jack to AV out cable and it’s very difficult to connect it to two TV set. Moreover there’s no HDMI port on the decoder. With this type of decoders you are required to use some tricks to get it linked to two TV set.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW ON HOW TO CONNECT GOTV TO TWO TV SET. ( continue reading if you don’t like video explanation)
LIST OF ITEMS FOR INSTALLATION
You need to buy jack to AV out cable, this cable will enable you to extend your video and audio to different device.
You need to buy two AV to AV cables and the length will depend on where you want to place your TV set. You can opt to buy a long AV cable which is 15yards.
You need to buy 3 phono to dual AV out pins. This will enable you to distribute the AV cable signal to different device.
STEPS FOR INSTALLATION
- Insert your AV cables to the various TV set.
- Insert jack to AV out at the back of your Gotv decoder.
- Fix the three phono to dual AV out to the jack port.
- Fix your AV cables from the two TV sets.
- Connect your AV cables to the phono to dual AV port.
- Connect your signal cable from the antenna to the RF in port.
- Fix the power adapter cable to power the Gotv decoder.