Virtual television Europe launches second version of VideoTech Innovation Awards
The second version of the awards will see the industry have a good time advancements and innovations in video offerings and technology on eight December at Church house Westminster, London.
2020 also sees the advent of two new classes: The Sustainability Award for a business enterprise or enterprise that has gone above and past with regards to improving the video distribution enterprise’s environmental effect on the arena; and The Innovation & Ingenuity Award which highlights an character or business enterprise that has proven an brilliant ability to be successful in spite of the demanding situations thrown up by way of the Covid-19 disaster.
This exciting awards programme, which launched in 2019, honoured the likes of Synamedia, TiVo, Viaccess-Orca, DAZN institution and NAGRA, and plenty of more whose tasks decorate the commercial enterprise of video distribution.
The full list of categories in the 2020 VideoTech Innovation Awards is:
- Advanced TV Innovation of the Year
- Advanced TV Service of the Year
- TV App of the Year
- Next Gen Advertising Award
- OTT TV Service of the Year
- OTT TV Technology of the Year
- The UX Award
- Live-streaming Initiative of the Year
- AI and Machine Learning Innovation of the Year
- Pay TV Service Innovation of the Year
- Cloud Service Innovation of the Year
- Hybrid Video Innovation of the Year
- The Sustainability Award (NEW)
- The Innovation & Ingenuity Award (NEW)