How To Install Dstv Explora And Smart LNB
To install any Dstv Explora decoder, you need dstv smart LNB and dstv Smart Switch. The Dstv Explora can only be installed with two mentioned above (dstv smart LNB and dstv Smart Switch) because dstv explora decoder does not comes with a universal LNB IN port.
Dstv explora decoder comes with a unicable LNB in port and you can only install with a unicable capable LNB
THE VIDEO BELOW DEMONSTRATES HOW TO INSTALL DSTV EXPLORA AND SMART LNB
FOLLOW THE STEPS BELOW:
- First strip your coaxial cable and fix the F-connectors.
- Connect the coaxial cable to any unicable ports of the smart LNB. You can choose port A amd connect the other side of the coaxial cable to the unicable IN port of the Dstv Explora.
- Connect your Tv cables. Use HDMI cable if you are connecting the Dstv Explora to a flat screen television. The HDMI cable is designed to produce quality pictures on your TV screen.
- Use the AV cable to connect the Explora decoder to your TV set if it’s an old television or all the HDMI ports on your flat screen Television have all been occupied.
- Connect the adaptor cables that comes with the Dstv Explora decoder to power the Explora decoder.