How to create my gotv account on any device
Gotv as part of MultiChoice group of companies have made error fixing, package upgrade and subscription renewal very easily by creating My Gotv app to help their customers on like the Dstv now app which you can watch your channels on it My Gotv app is similar to my dstv app and there is no app available at the moment to watch your Gotv channels on the internet.
You can have access to My Gotv app on any app store that you have.
After downloading the app you have to be a gotv subscriber to use my gotv app.
Watch the video below on how to create my gotv app
To create my gotv account on the app you need a valid gotv smartcard number (iuc number) and the mobile number that was used when activating the gotv decoder.
Follow the steps below on the app to create my gotv account:
- You have to select your country ( between English and Portuguese).
- Type in the mobile number you used to register the gotv decoder.
- Enter your SmartCard number (iuc number) you can find this number at the back of the gotv decoder.
- You have to verify your mobile number. Verification code will be sent to your registered gotv number. You have to provide the code for verification
- Enter your password to create your account.
After creating the account, you have to type in the mobile number and password you created the account with to login.