To install dstv decoders with one satellite dish, you first need to get a well shaped 50 cm and above satellite dish. Dstv is on the northeast 36 degrees and you can use the transponder below to get the satellite signal very fast.
12245 H 27500
The video below illustrate how to install dstv.
Mostly, Dstv deals with different channels, so to get all the paid channels on your dstv package working well, you need to get a stable signal on a satellite dish with the percentage of 60 and above. Now to connect two Dstv Zapper decoders to one satellite dish, there are two different installation types you can choose from.
- The use of a satellite signal splitter
- The use of a dual or twin LNB
THE VIDEO BELOW ILLUSTRATE HOW TO CONNECT YOUR DSTV DECODERS TO ONE SATELLITE DISH.
First Installation Type (Signal Splitter Connection)
You first need to get two in one signal splitter, F-connectors and coaxial cable.
- Connect the signal splitter to the single universal LNB.
- Connect one cable from one signal splitter port to the first Dstv decoder and another cable to the second decoder. You can also connect the signal splitter at the receiving end of the first Dstv decoder.
The Second Installation Type (Dual LNB Connection)
- Buy a dual or twin LNB and replace the single universal LNB with the dual LNB.
- Get a long coaxial cable and f-connectors to extend the satellite signal from the dual LNB to the first and second Dstv decoder respectively.