GSAT SF-7000 HD Finder review
- GSAT SF-7000 is a digital signal meter (DVB S2 + T2 COMBO). The finder have great inbuilt features that many signal finders on the market don’t have. Below are the unique features in GSAT SF-7000:
- Combo of DVB – S2 and DVB – T2
- High resolution 5″ TFT LCD
- Multi – lingual OSD and use – friendly UI
- Support sprectrum function
- Real time constellation display
- Support TP search and blindly search.
- USB 2.0 for software updates/media playback
- Support time shift
- Support TP PVR
- support program edit (move/skip/delete/ remane)
- Support Electronic Program Quide (EPG)
- Support HDTV video/audio output
- Support AV input for monitor installing
- Very easy to use with shortcut keys.
- Support RCU
- Build in loudspeaker for audio play
- Visual and audible signal when signal received
- Build in highlight led light
- Large lithium battery capacity (4000mah)
From my own experience on testing the GSAT SF-7000 for more than a month now. To be sincere this is the best satellite finder i have ever used in my installation journey.
- You can easily track satellite and terrestrial signal with the finder in few minutes.
- It comes with a remotes which makes controlling it far easier.
- The battery can work for long hours probably 3 to 4 days beform running out. And it will depend solely on hours you will spend on one installation
- With the USB option, you can upgrade the software, record and play music.
- You can use this finder to solve your CCTV camera installation problems.
- It have 1080p HDMI connection to flatscreen television.
- Signal tracking sound helps a lots in case you are rotating the dish without looking on the finder.
- There’s a signal strength dashboard at the front which shows the percentage when tracking for your signal and it helps a lot.
- A big torchlight at the back makes working at night very convenient for installers.
- Sprectrum analyser and angle finder with other unique features on GSAT finder makes it stand out among others.This a multi-purpose finder which will helps you with all your installation needs, be it security camera fixing or TV installation.
- The GSAT comes with a handling bag which makes installation very comfortable. No worries about the finder falling down.You can trust this finder for all your installation needs.
Main Processor – 600M Hz CPU
Flash Memory – 64M Bits
DDR SDRAM – 1024M Bits
- Tuner Type – DVB-S/DVB-S2
- Input Connector – F-type, Connector,Male
- Frequency Range – 950MHz – 2150MHz
- Signal Level – -65-25dBm
- Impedance – 75
- LNB Power & Polarization – Vertical: +13V, Horizontal: +18V,
- Current : Max. 500mA, Overload Protection
- DiSEqc Control – Version 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.3, USALS
- 22KHzTone – Frequency:22+1KHz
- Demodulation – QPSK, 8PSKSymbol Rate – 2-45Msps
- Tuner Type – DVB-T/DVB-T2
- Input Connector – F-type, Connector, MaleInput
- Frequency – (UHF)470-866MHz, (VHF)170-230MHz
- Signal Level – -82-20dBm
- Impedance – 75
- Demodulation – QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAMBandwidth – 6,7,8 MHz
- Power Supply
- Input Voltage Adapter – (100-240V AC 50/60Hz)
- Power Consumption – 11W MAXPower
- Charger Output – 14V DC 3.0ABattery – 12.6V/4000mAh
- Battery Charging Time – 3-6H
- Battery standard discharging time – 5H
- A/V Data input/output
- A/V IN/OUT – Video CVBS input/output,Audio L/R
- Input/outputAudio output – Built-in LoudspeakerHD TV – VER1.3 interface, upto 1080pUSB – 1*USB 2.0 slot Compactible for hostTransport Streem – MPEG-2/4, H 264
- Physical Specification
- LCD Display – 5 inch